The Experts in People Solutions
Monday, May 20, 2013
Am I Doing?
Did I address each person directly, inviting eye contact and a
Did each person respond in kind?
Did my composure invite communication with each person?
- Was I "in a hurry"?
- Did I cut short opportunities for contact?
- Was I "stressed out" and everyone knew it?
- Did I consciously make positive comments?
- Was I sufficiently high energy and available for each person
to draw from?
Did anyone get in a not-ok position: anger, blame, hurt . . .?
- Did I address it, exuding concern and genuine willingness
- Did I ignore it, hoping it would go away or cure itself?
- Did I make a sarcastic or otherwise discounting remark?
Did I address each problem as it came up, directly and within reasonable
- Did I invite an involved person to be part of the solution?
- Did I look for someone to pin the blame on?
Was I effective today?
- Did I support each person by responding immediately, through action delegation, to specific needs?
- Did I make anyone's job harder by my action or inaction?
- Did I make anyone's job easier by my action or inaction?
- Did I procrastinate doing something I just didn't want to
Was I a dictator or a leader?
- Did I exude confidence or arrogance?
- Do I know the difference?
- Did I exercise my authority at the expense of anyone's intellectual
Was I successful today?
- Did I begin my day by setting specific and realistic goals?
- Did I prefer to "wing it" hoping to accomplish
- Did I repeat a personal pattern of failure?
- Did I have fun today?
- Did everyone else have fun today?
Were my co-workers happy to see me today?
• Will my co-workers be happy to see me tomorrow?For a printer friendly version in Word format, click here.
Free Monthly E-zine!
The Communicator is a FREE monthly E-zine designed to provide you with insights, tips and tools to enhance your business and personal growth.
Home | Member's Area | Who
We Are | Our Company |
Philosophy | Consulting Services
Employe Staffing Services | Speaking | Products | Current E-Zine Issue | E-Zine Archive
Recommended Reading | Free Articles | Industry Links | Free Tip Sheets | 2004 Calendar
Ask Debra | Ask Debra Archive | TG in the News | View Your Cart
Contact Us | Lost? Try the Site Map
PO Box 32601
Tucson, AZ 85751-2601
Phone (520) 751-8922 Toll Free (877) 842-7762 Fax (520) 751-7515
© 2002-2005. TG &
Associates, LLC. All rights reserved.
Cannot be edited, republished, modified or copied in whole or in part without written permission of TG & Associates, LLC.
TG & Associates provides
personalized consulting and hiring services and does not engage in rendering
legal advice nor develop benefit packages.
We deliver our services in accordance with our Code of Ethics.